Robby's blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

ELP Field Trip

Last week we went on an ELP (Extended Learning Program) field trip. The museum was in Tucson, so it was over an hour's drive. Luckily there were some nice things to see, so the drive wasn't too boring. I had an old digital camera and I took a few pictures. When we got there my friends and I went to see this lady who was talking about some type of falcon. (It wasn't a peregrine falcon.) Next, we went to see this "cave". It was filled with cool stuff! We also got to see a real roadrunner! Then we went into this bird "room". Just then, we went to lunch. When we got home, it was 4:31!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbie said...

Robby, thanks for telling us about your blog! We are excited to read your posts.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home