I GOT A WII!!!!!
Sorry, I bet you can't figure out where the IIs end and the !!s start. Even so, it is true!! I got a Wii! We got Super Mario Galaxy (the best game for it), Wii Play (it has cow racing for you folks in Texas), and Wii Sports (that is the logo). In fact, you can make Miis (little digital you's) (sorry, bad use of an apostrophe, but I have to make it that way so it doesn't sound like yous), surf the internet(that costs a little money), view photos, check out Miis, send messages to anyone who has another Wii or an e-mail address, see what the weather's like around the world, play old games like the orignal mario bros games, & play gamecube games.

2 Comments:
Wow that sounds really cool!
Totally lost me, but it sounds like fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home