Californian Invasion: Day One
We went to California three days ago. Drive, drive, drive. That's all we did untill we got there. Once we got there we decided to go to the California temple. It was beautiful. We had a good time there, especially taking pictures. We took a lot of them, as you can see.



After that, we went to a beach where seals were living. We watched them from the wall, then we decided go down to this outlook that went into the ocean to get splashed by the waves.






We had some pretty mild waves for most of the time, but when we were just about to go home a really big wave drenched me. I was dripping, especially from my hair.


3 Comments:
I love Robby's smile on the last picture. It says, "Wow, that was fun. Let's do it again!"
Yeah, that's cute. I like the picture of Roo and Jenna. What a pretty temple! It looks like you had a good time.
Little Robby, I like the picture of you in front of the temple. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. I wish I could've gone with you. Uncle Jon has never been to California. Maybe you could show him around some time, because you sound like an expert!
Post a Comment
<< Home