Robby's blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Makutu's Island

We went to a place called Makutu's Island not to long ago. It was the same place Aunt Andra went with my cousins. Makutu's Island is a giant play place like McDonald's (only much, much bigger), and it has different things that you can climb up on.


Here I am on the ladder going up to the blue room.

This is my friend Casjen that we went with.

This is me right after I got off of my first slide. (This is Sharon... Can you tell he's having fun?)

Look at me run!

We played chase!

This is Pyper, Casjen's younger sister, that we also went with.

Here we are at a little tunnel entrance.

There was a part of the tube that was clear. Here we are posing in it. (Sharon again... I took this picture from the ground. This tube was about 20ft. above the ground.)

Look! We're sitting on top of the "BIG" slide!

To find out more about what we thought about riding down the "BIG" slide go see the video clip titled What Casjen and Robby think about the BIG slide at Makutu's Island!

1 Comments:

Blogger momwhite said...

Robby, I love all of your pictures and comments! You sure do a lot of great things!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home